Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Details: Creating Jewelry!

If you think making jewelry is simple, to some it may be! But it is also not as "cheap" as you may think. Look here at my photo:


You see two sets of small black beads, $2.99 each. The spider pendant for the necklace I intend to design, with said beads; also $2.99. Now let's consider the clasp of my choosing which could be sterling silver, gold, magnetic, pewter, copper, or simply plain and of course simple and cheap. Than you have the string of my choosing, the crimping beads, and of course my time. Now afterwards, if I put it into my jewelry baggies, or whatever and ready it for display for Craft Shows and what not. 

Now how much do you think the completed piece of jewelry "should" sell for? 

That's just it! With crafts, one never gets their worth out of them; trust me!

Consider "that" the next time you but something homemade and handmade! 



2 comments: