Monday, April 21, 2014

My Most Unique & Prized Patterns!


These are my proudest designs and their are many more, in fact I'm working on one right now!!!!!

       

Here you see a seven inch heart, with the double crochet stitches! Yes within! Not on top, inside the stitches themselves, counted out.

      

This blanket sold for $150 to Jadon & Tyrah Cranfill of Rockledge, Florida and that was the price they chose, because they watched me make it, seen how many times I had to pull out, when I would count wrong, and everything! It says "God bless America!" It has hearts and crosses on the sides and a ruffle border!

       

This blanket has a special limited edition designer Eeyore within it, at the request of Lori Marie Phelps. She supplied the yarn but had to pay for the labor. This is something people can do when ordering the types and styles of blankets, it will be cheaper on them. The labor for this blanket, because of the complexity (per se) of the design, is $100.

         

I made each of my Children a blanket with their name & nicknames on them. This way they had a blanket made by their Mommy! 

       

This is the full view of the Eeyore blanket, you can see the Umbrellas on the side, and little Diamonds after the name Lori, because she is a unique diamond person! 

These blankets are made to order, when ordering them, you need to know exactly what you want them to say, and are required to put half down for deposit, because of the complexity of the design, and or spelling. I require all contact information, for questions, in case something comes up. Usually these blankets take a week, but depending on what's going on in my life, can take up to two weeks. If this is being delivered VIA mail, there will be those charges as well. Overseas orders are much higher. Any questions feel free to contact me at DenealeK@gmail.com and at that point I can make arrangements for us to speak physically. 

      










No comments:

Post a Comment