Monday, April 21, 2014

My Drawings!

                                 

This drawing is of Tyrah Cranfill a neighbor where we once had lived on Georgia Ave in Rockledge, Florida.

                                   

This was (is) a drawing of my daughter Drema but everyone says it looks like me, and all I can see is my niece Anna Marie.....

                                      

This drawing is of Gods hands reaching out trying to save people from the burning wraths of Hell. 

      

This is for Rockledhe High School Army JROTC their Raider Battalion entering a contest for a new design, we did NOT win, didn't even come in second or third.

These drawings are drawn by my hand: Deneale K. McElhaney~Williams

Yes, I can draw from photos, or if a person is in front of me, per request, when time permits. I don't, however, do it very often. 



No comments:

Post a Comment